Wednesday, March 14, 2007

เพลง Oh I Say



เนื้อเพลง


Oh let me say, just to say, What I'll say.

Or do you say, just to say, What you'll say.
Oh let us say, Just to say, What we'll say.
Now what'll we say? Just something to be gay,


To chase the trouble and the cares of the day away.
Let us all sing the song, we want to be happy today.

Happiness comes only once in a lifetime.

We do not know whence we come, where we go. So here goes.
Now let me say, just to say, What I'll say.

And do you say, just to say, What you'll sayLet us all sing the song, we want to be happy today.


ประวัติ

เพลงพระราชนิพนธ์ “OH I SAY”
เป็นเพลงที่ทรงพระราชนิพนธ์ขณะแปรพระราชฐานไปประทับ ณ พระราชวังไกลกังวล หัวหิน และโปรดเกล้าฯ ให้ ม.ร.ว.เสนีย์ ปราโมช ประพันธ์คำร้องภาษาอังกฤษ เป็นเพลงพระราชนิพนธ์ซึ่งเป็นที่นิยมในหมู่นิสิตนักศึกษา ในระหว่างเสด็จฯ ทรงดนตรีร่วมกับวงดนตรีของมหาวิทยาลัยต่างๆ ในสมัยก่อน

1 comment:

nong & pai haha said...

ok ใช้ได้เลยข้อมูลชัดดีเก่งมาก